Oriental Weavers, the world’s largest carpets and related raw materials producer, seeks talented candidates to join our professional, fast-paced working environment. We’re looking for highly-motivated individuals at all career levels with a passion for business, a knack for detail, a team-oriented mentality, and a strong desire to deliver world-class service to international and local clients alike.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications using the form below or by direct email to email@example.com. Kindly note that telephone inquiries are not welcome.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
.Net Developer Engineer
Responsible for building software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Creation of applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Showroom Manager (All Governorates)
Working with the current sales team to proactively drive sales of the showroom, successfully driving exceptional levels of service and delivering excellent standards of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides the store staff with guidance and training to make sure of their personal and professional development.
- Makes sure that store staff adopts procedures and rules; infuses them with the corporate culture and team spirit.
- Distribution of work tasks to employees and improve their skills.
- Do the necessary controlling and monitoring, and takes the necessary precautions in order to ensure that recorded and actual store stocks are consistent.
- Monitor daily sales of the showroom.
- Monitor each retrieval and switch operations to customers and make sure work properly.
- Give weekly reports on the movement of goods, sales and the amount of customers to the hub.
- To provide monthly reports to the Director of Operations for the work of employees in the event of strength or weakness and the level of performance.
- Takes the necessary precautions so that the store can reach its targets in performance areas such as sales, audit, mystery shopper, inventory deficit etc.
- Controls and monitors product input and output in order to reach the store sales targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Controls and monitors whether the store is appropriate to visual arrangement standards.
- Takes the necessary precautions to eliminate any noncompliance.
- Controls and monitors that customers are provided with services in accordance with the corporate standards.
Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Retail background is a must.
- Good Command of English language.
- Expertise in MS office.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Leadership skills
- High sense of responsibility.
- Teamwork Spirit
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Organizational Commitment
- Bachelor degree of any suitable discipline.
- Overall experience: more than 7 years of relevant experience in managing showrooms within brands.
To apply for an open position, please complete the form below and submit your CV and a cover letter highlighting your background, your interest in the position and how you can contribute to Oriental Weavers. Please make certain that your CV includes all relevant contact information.
Due to the volume of inquiries we receive, kindly note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your CV may be in .RTF, .DOC, .DOCX or .PDF format. Please paste your cover letter into the space provided below. We will send you a copy of your application materials as confirmation of receipt.